Seeking an Operations and Service Delivery Manager who is ready to make a real difference and share the rewards.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join a London based Technology Company.
We are looking for "A players" that thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and have the drive and the intellect to achieve success. It is fully expected that this position will grow into a Director role.
The Gallery Partnership Limited
Job Title: Operations and Service Delivery Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director (Mark Kemp)
Location: Central London
Full/part time: Full. 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £45,000-£55,000 depending on experience, + health scheme + contributory pension + end of year bonus
The future rewards will come from proving to the CEO that you are capable of being his right hand and being made a key director. You will have the full responsibility and opportunity to prepare this SME’s operational and delivery functions for growth.
- To implement strategies for improvements to service delivery and profitability.
- To manage and monitor the performance of services to clients and to ensure that service levels are achieved.
- To meet business objectives by managing, and contributing to, the delivery of the organisation's ICT services.
About The Gallery Partnership Ltd
Gallery is a private company that is about to grow into a new phase; they are currently bringing several new offerings to the marketplace and are looking for a dynamic, energetic and motivated manager who is keen to express their talents in helping the company take advantage of these opportunities.
Gallery’s clients are mostly in the charity not for profit sector and this position would benefit from someone who is keen to make a difference to this sector as well as working in an exciting commercial organisation.
Gallery provides a variety of network and software services to the commercial, not-for-profit and public sectors. The Operations and Service Delivery Manager will be involved in a variety of tasks to oversee delivery of the organisation's services to customers. This includes responsibility for support helpdesk(s), implementation and project teams.
Membership of management team:
- Development of strategic plan and operational goals;
- Provision of information to facilitate monitoring and review of operational performance;
- Development and maintenance of key performance indications and risk register.
- Recruitment, motivation, mentoring and development;
- Objective setting and performance monitoring;
- Team meetings and one-to-ones;
- Ensure targets met;
- Day-to-day involvement in operational issues and projects.
- Account management of key clients;
- Ensure client retention, satisfaction and profitability of accounts;
- Ensure effective and streamlined client onboarding;
- Ensure client awareness of developments in technology appropriate to their needs.
Process and policy management:
- Ensure internal processes facilitate cost effective delivery of IT products and services; ensure overall effectiveness of account management processes;
- Maintain IT, data protection, HR and H&S policy suite (with assistance of outsourced HR where required); ensure staff awareness of and compliance with policies;
- Ensure organisational compliance with GDPR;
- Ensure annual retention of Cyber Essentials Plus (and work towards ISO27001); manage annual penetration test;
- Ensure effective knowledge management and dissemination;
- Manage key internal and client-facing projects.
About the Successful Candidate
- A confident and self-assured leader and with the ability to persuade both internal and external stakeholders at all organisational levels
- Good knowledge and experience of effective line management
- Extremely strong oral and written communication skills. Good listening skills
- Sound project management experience, ideally backed up by a formal qualification such as Prince2 or Agile
- Demonstrable experience of the design and implementation of operational processes focused on staff and client needs
- Experience of working in a technical environment. While probably not technical yourself, you need to act as the interface between technical staff and non-technical customers, and must therefore be able to relate technical information to clients and colleagues in an understandable, jargon-free way
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills; high attention to detail
- Excellent customer relationship management skills; a commercial mindset
- Advanced skills in MS Office products, particularly Excel and Word
- Preferably educated to degree level
- Calm and focused when under pressure
How to apply
Email a one-page letter telling us why you think you would be a good fit for the position and attach your CV to email@example.com.